Search

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fallout 3 Point lookout DLC review


This dlc is by far the most interesting of all the fallout downloads released, maybe not the most helpful but the story for this adventure and the setting it takes place in is amazing. The whole thing is just a scary and exciting thrill ride. Its about a fifth the size of the Capital Wasteland so it's a very large area for you to enjoy. Basically it's worth every cent and is highly replayable. If I had to compare it to anything the setting reminds me of the movie, "The Skeleton Key" because of the southern feeling along with the element of mystery. I really liked the story of this addition it was probably my favorite of the four because of how intrigued I was by the scenario you're placed in. This expansion adds many side quests, weapons, and enemies to the game. Everything in this dlc is refreshing and new which makes it so enjoyable to look at, the region you're in is mysterious and strange but very interesting to explore. This DLC is a must buy if you're a fallout fan. As a dlc it gets an 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOTY?

G.I.N Livestream