Search

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New review scoring system for Avid Teen Gamer

If you have read my Gears of War 2 review you may see that I broke it down into subsections, that isn't going to change but I'm going to score it based on those subsections. EX:Gameplay=9 Graphics=8 and so on. Then I will average the scores and that will be the review score, I will also tell you if it should be a "Not Buy" a "Rent" a "Buy" or a "Day One confirmed"(which will be my opinion).
The subsections will be as followed: Story, Gameplay, Graphics, Sound, and Replay Value, And if it has multiplayer, then Multiplayer.
I hope this scoring system will be more In-Depth and more informational for your enjoyment, hope you like it. If you would like to say something, just post in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOTY?

G.I.N Livestream