Search

Thursday, March 19, 2009

IPhone Games- MGSTouch, Jelly Car, Heavy Mach

Okay, for those of you who don't know, I own an iPod Touch 2G(Jailbroken). So I'm going to review some apps. The first is Metal Gear Solid Touch. The game follows the story of MGS4, and you play as Snake. You don't move- instead you hide behind cover, and when you see an enemy, you move your finger across the screen to aim. Then you tap the screen to fire. You can "zoom in" by pulling two fingers apart on the screen. It's pretty fun, but it does get repetitive. One aspect I liked about the game is that when you kill people, you get Drebin Points. You use these points to buy wallpapers for your lock screen. I thought this was a cool feature and should appear more often.

My next game is Jelly Car. You control a 2-D car on the screen, and drive across the level. If your car flips over, you can tilt the screen to flip it upright again. The level are varied, and often require some problem solving. It's very addictive to beat your previous best time, and I have wasted many hours in this game.

Heavy Mach is a 2-D sidescroller, in which you play a tank-like vehicle, and shoot enemies shooting at you. Pretty basic. It's fun. There's no story. It looks good. The end.

Peggle on the iPod Touch- Nonexistent. I might die.

1 comment:

GOTY?

G.I.N Livestream