Search

Thursday, August 6, 2009

The New Generation Of G.I.N Is Near!

We have been talking about doing many things for the site for a while now, such as doing a podcast that features all the staff, and upgrading this blog to a full-fledged site. We haven't really gone to the extent of doing these things because we are all students and we have work to do. But now the new generation is near! When we hit the 101th post (101th because this one wont count) I will upgrade the site and we will start an official podcast. So I am now challenging my writers to write so much in the next few days, that they catch me off guard and the site not ready at the time, then I will look like a fool, or I'll just work extra hard to make the site very well made. This is a challenge, Go! Also we are looking into recruiting new people for the upgrade, if you would like to write send a message to corgon67@gmail.com or gamesinanutshell@gmail.com. I am not officially paying anyone yet, but, if we step it up a notch and get recognized as a press site in the next couple of months, then I will look into it. Farewell for now, and expect many posts....hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOTY?

G.I.N Livestream