Search

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

DSi Impressions

Yes, I gave in and bought a DSi with money from selling my broken PSP and Rock Band (also broken). I know I wrote a pretty harsh post on the DSi a while back, but now I kinda take that back. I had a old DS lite that I sold a long time ago, so I can have a say in what Nintendo improved. All the new stuff is actually pretty cool, the camera, first off, isn't that great in quality, but it is fun to mess around with the faces and distortion. Little ones have lots of fun with the camera. Next, the DSi Ware Store is pretty impressive, it's good to know that Nintendo can do stuff that Sony can't. I did get the free points, but I haven't decided on what to buy.The size is pretty much the same as the lite, the only difference is is that it's screen is bigger, and it's lighter...than..the..lite...hmm. Well anyway, the new texture of the skin looks cool but I'm constantly cleaning fingerprints off of it. The one major downside is that it doesn't have the GBA slot, which alot of games require for certain things. It does have better Internet connectivity so you don't have to open your router up to the "Come And Use My Internet" setting. The price isn't too bad either, $169, cheaper than the PSP and it has more variety of games. I defiantly recommend the DSi if you don't have a DS already, and if you want a score, I'd give it an 8.5 out of 10.So whenever you look at it you say to yourself, "I've got the newest handhold, and it looks awesome." Here is a couple of pictures I took and edited with the camera. The last two are me and the first is my dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

GOTY?

G.I.N Livestream