Search

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

GIN 2009 GOTY!

As I promised, but a little bit late, G.I.N staff's Game of the Year pick. For the nominees just look at the post below. Now, this took alot of thinking and I think we came up with a game worthy of this title. Sure everybody has their own GOTY, but this is ours. G.I.N as a whole came up with...drum role...Modern Warfare 2 as it's GOTY. This title fully deserves the award due to amazing gameplay, interesting story and some of the best multiplayer ever. The graphics and AI were also very good, a bit fustrating on veteran, but thats how it is supposed to be on the hardest difficulty. I have put many hours into this game as well as the staff here and hope to put many more hours in as well. That's our GOTY pick, stay tuned for some little league awards such as best RPG, best online game, best co-op and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOTY?

G.I.N Livestream