Search

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekly Recap



There was not much going on in gaming news this week, but there was a few nice additions to the blog. First, I stated that our new G.I.N event, Strategy Day, will be happening this Monday, that's tomorrow. Second, I introduced our new creative segment for reviewing games, called; Live play. Live play is basically us playing games and highlighting the important parts as they happen. Last, but certainly not least, is Games In A Nutshell Livestream channel. Which you can find here. Be ready for Strategy Day, and hopefully an eventful week in gaming, including my Live Play of Red Faction: Guerrilla.

BTW; If you are wondering where our infamous Joey Davis has gone, don't worry, he is on a well deserved vacation. Joey will be back shortly doing what he does best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOTY?

G.I.N Livestream