Search

Thursday, April 2, 2009

This week in XBLA:The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai

This week The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai is slashing it way onto XBLA for 800 Points. I have donloaded and play the full version and have to say its a blast. The game is basically is side scrolling hack and slash that if very combo heavy and bloody. It basically Nnja Gaiden or God of War in 2d, which is a great thing. There are many branching paths as well as upgrades for your swords. The graphics are very styleized as well. It has online and offline co-op, multiple modes, and a really neat guitar mingame. Id give it a 8 combo chains out of 10. Check out the free trial below:

2 comments:

  1. Good post. And thank you for telling me about the game. You convinced me to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, glad you like it, If you want send me a FR and we can play some together. (just let me kno who you are)

    ReplyDelete

GOTY?

G.I.N Livestream